GTSC is one of the leading wholesalers of all aromatic seeds and almonds in the Gulf, Asia and European region together with the U.S and South America. While GTSC was established in Syria, we also have an office in Dubai and an office in Turkey to coordinate trade between Asia and Europe.
We are the most important local suppliers for sugar, coffee, sesame seeds, desiccated coconut, flour etc. and we are partners and agents with top suppliers of these products.
Currently, we simply buy and sell products in Syria and other countries. We also have a warehouse and wheat milling facility that comply with safety guidelines to give the best quality results. Our staff is trained to understand the demands of the market and we source the right goods at the right price using our large network of suppliers and customers.
- GTSC was established on the 25th of July, 1986.
- In 1997, the company became the first Syrian member of the ASTA (American Association for the spice trade) sponsored by McCormick Global Ingredients and Mr. Stephen Bermingham of Polytrade International.
- Soon GTSC became one of the main suppliers of cumin seeds and anise in the United States market. At the beginning of 2001, GTSC took steps towards cleaning and grinding spices, the first of its kind in Syria.
- In July 2003, GTSC opened a new branch in Dubai.
- In 2007, GTSC got their own internal transport trucks.
- Now GTSC has valued traders, food processors and manufacturers of spices in North America, Asia, Middle East and more than 350 customers around the world.